Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hamilton to the Giants?

I will have more on the upcoming free agency period in the coming days but I found this interesting and it makes sense to me. Below are the odds for where Josh Hamilton will end up signing.
Who will sign Josh Hamilton next?                    Amazon World Series Gear
        

San Francisco Giants 3-1
Atlanta Braves 5-1
Texas Rangers 5-1
Philadelphia Phillies 7-1
New York Yankees 9-1
Chicago Cubs 9-1
Boston Red Sox 9-1
Pittsburgh Pirates 10-1
Toronto Blue Jays 10-1
Los Angeles Dodgers 15-1

Amazon World Series Gear

2 comments:

  1. I read articles that washington is a big contender as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, by no means is this a complete list of teams that will inquire about Josh. I think the Yankees will at least test the waters as well as the Nationals. In fact, I would be more surprised to see him end up on half the teams from this list than I would to see him in D.C.

    ReplyDelete