Monday, October 22, 2012

The Little Scooter

As the NLCS comes to a close, I have to express my appreciation for the soon to be named series MVP. Marco Scutaro has been nothing short of amazing, not just in this series, since he put on the orange and black. When the trade happened, shortly after the Dodgers acquired Hanley Ramirez, I thought that he would help but I did not expect him to really be a difference maker. It is great to see that he has greatly exceeded my expectations.

I knew he was gonna come in and do a solid job in the two hole by working the count and moving Pagan along. His glove work was solid and I knew he would not be a liability their. In every way though, he surpassed what any of us could have expected. His glove work has been spectacular and he didn't just move Pagan along, he drove him in quite frequently in August and September. It seemed to kind of happen when nobody else was watching too. This NLCS he is having is shocking America. By now, we aren't shocked anymore. This is Marco Scutaro and now the baseball world knows what he does in a Giants uniform.

Thank you Marco for showing the world what Orangetober is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment