Sunday, October 28, 2012

Offseason Plans

Those of you who may have come to enjoy my blog might wonder what will become of it within the next few weeks after the buzz of the world series dies down. You should still check in here for my take on the offseason transactions, rumors and buzz. I plan to write at least a few times a week and when something interesting is going on, I will post much more frequently than that. As for the MVPosey facebook page, I plan to keep that up and going for fans that may or may not care about what I have to write. I won't put everything I write on there because some of it won't be as important. Therefore, I encourage those who enjoy my blog to bookmark it, click the box to follow it and please comment on here and share it with your social network (aka, your facebook, pintrest, twitter friends).

As for my future plans for all of this, it is my goal for this to someday get big enough to where I can create an interactive, fun and exciting website for Giants fans. That is something I have always dreamed of and I hope that we can accomplish it together. If you have any ideas or thoughts on this or anything else, please feel free to drop me an email. Thank you all for your support and making this journey to a title something I will always remember. The Giants have the best fans in the world and I have enjoyed my discussions with many of you and look forward to getting to know more of you.

Now, game four is set to begin shortly, let's close out this series and get ready for another parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment