Saturday, November 3, 2012

Vegas Odds for 2013 World Champions

Surprise, the Giants aren't the favorites to win next year. That is fine, until you see the teams favored ahead of them. The Tigers and Yankees are the two biggest favorites to win it all next year, then our Giants are third. There are some other teams I am intrigued by as well. Here are some of the odds I find interesting.

Detroit Tigers: 6/1
New York Yankees: 7/1
San Francisco Giants: 10/1
Texas Rangers: 12/1
Washington Nationals: 12/1
Los Angeles Angels: 12/1
St. Louis Cardinals: 14/1
Cincinnati Reds: 14/1
Atlanta Braves: 14/1
Los Angeles Dodgers: 18/1
Tampa Bay Rays: 20/1 
Baltimore Orioles: 25/1
Milwaukee Brewers: 25/1
Oakland Athletics: 25/1
Houston Astros: 150/1 

If I had to rank them before, free agency, I would go with the following as the most likely.
Giants
Nationals
Angels
Braves
Rangers
Tigers
Reds
Cardinals
Rays
Brewers

The Yankees have to be the worst bet on the board, I don't see them winning for a number of years. They are as big of a mess as they have been in some time. So, let me know who you think are the top 3-5 contenders next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment