Thursday, November 15, 2012

Holliday Cries About Getting Hit

In a recent interview, Matt Holliday was quoted saying that he "wasn't thrilled about getting hit" in game 7 of the NLCS. It is quite funny to hear that, I am pretty sure that I don't care Matt but I will send you some tissue if your feelings are really hurt. He also said that "if he wanted to hit me, I wish he would've done it on the first pitch of the next game." Yeah because retribution is all about when you want to receive it.

Look dude, you gotta man up! A few years back, Holliday got off of twitter for nearly a year because fans were making fun of him for working out to Creed. Clearly, this dude is very sensitive. I was quite upset when he slid into Scutaro during game two of the NLCS and I said some unfavorable things. I would like to take this chance to apologize..............On second thought, man up and stop being a bitch Holliday. You took it upon yourself to try to take a guy out. Then, when the time was right, you wore one for it. That is baseball! In the interview, you referred to the take out slide as "just playing hard." Well, Matt Cain was just playin hard too. Grow a set and man up if you don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment